Thursday 13 January 2011

13.1.11


I woke up this morning totally convinced that it may be Summer [or Spring at least!]
I was boiling hot, the weather looked clear, blue sky. I popped on a summer dress (its navy blue so acceptable and worn over leggings, again acceptable) and a thin cardigan and headed off out with Charles, who was dressed in normal clothes and not summer ones. We were driving to collect my mum and pop to the local hospital for me to have some simple blood tests taken [which didn't happen grrrrr but I won't rant about that!] and as I drove there I had the windows down in the front of the car and the boot window was half open too.
Sun was shining, I almost put my sunglasses on!
Not once did I feel cold at all. I was shocked at how lovely the weather was.
This afternoon it turned rather dull, I'm putting it down to it getting dark though rather than accepting that it's actually still winter!
So photo for today, a lovely pint of ice with probably only a inch of diet coke! Mmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment