Thursday 20 January 2011

20.1.11

My baby is sick :-(
We've had a really lovely day with our friends Lindsay and Grace. Popped to see my mum to go and buy an essential item for the new baby. Home for tea, bath and bed. All fine.
At around 7.10 he "woke" from what seemed to be a nightmare.....I say woke, he was just crying in his sleep. I lifted him up for a comfort snuggle and he stayed asleep on me, back in his cotbed, still all fine.
8.10(ish) he started crying, hubby went to see if he was ok to be greeted with a lot of sick! And I mean A LOT!
We used our team work and soon everything was almost back to normal (me sorting the bed, hubby sorting the boy) We all sat on the landing and looked at 'the moony' (the moon) through the window and got annoyed at next doors dog barking. Then eventually all did kisses and back to sleep for him.
And hourish later, little more sick.
So tomorrow I have a lot of washing to do and some teddies to save. One load is on already but one wash is not going to cut it.

We've been very lucky with him because he's never been a sicky baby. And this is all in the job description. I'd never ever complain about it :-) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment