Sunday 8 January 2012

{8.1.12}


What was originally going to be a lazyish day waiting in for our new dishwasher, sorting the shed out ready for a tumble dryer and loading the loft with yet more grown out of baby things actually turned out to be really quite lovely.
my mum reminded me this morning that I had 2 free tickets to the circus so we (me, my husband and the boys) went to the 5.30 show. It was fab and both of the boys enjoyed themselves. Harry seemed to love it more than Charles!
I'll be writing about the circus soon on my Real Housewife of Suffolk County blog.
This is Charles' "I'm about to run off" face. He kept wanting to "go have a dance" in the ring and didn't quite understand that it wasnt a dance floor, especially as there were 'dancing lights' and a disco ball.
Check out his lovely hoody too.

No comments:

Post a Comment