Sunday 2 January 2011

1.1.11

1.1.11

Happy New Year!
Ok, honestly, I don't like new year, I don't celebrate new year, just not bothered by it. I say Happy New Year in reply to people just to be polite, but try to avoid it if possible.
This photo represents one of my plans for 2011 but also represents a little countdown I am having!
4 days to go until I reveal all! (Won't be exciting if you do not know me!) The 4 days I represented by the 4 1's (clever hey?! NO?!)
This year I am going to set myself some Resolutions, I will probably fail straight away but will give myself at least a month to settle in!

* Be more organised (represented in this photo...a note on a woodchip noteboard!)
* Be tidier (linked to number 1)
* Keep on top of housework (linked to first two)
* Remember birthdays and send cards early!!
* Make more of an effort to see Nanny X
* Take Charles out more, have fun days out just the two of you.
* Cook healthier meals and plan meals better. Freeze some!
* Take more photos
* Stick to PAD/365

No comments:

Post a Comment