Sunday 2 January 2011

2.1.11

Representing 3 on my countdown!
1st photo is my 18 and a half month old son, Charles. He was breastfed until 2 weeks ago. Since then his eating has improved so much. His belly is becoming rounder (although he is still quite tiny!) and he will finish a whole plateful of whatever we offer, have dessert and fruit after!
2nd photo is me and Charles. He is watching In The Night Garden and having a snuggle before going off for bed. Since stopping breastfeeding its been nice that he will come to me simply for a cuddle (or cuggooo as he calls them!), and it not lead to him wanting milk or to use me as a dummy!
3rd photo is of the yummy special dinner my husband cooked us tonight. Its from Jamie Olivers Italian book. Spaghetti, double cream, a selection of mushrooms, chicken and parmesan. Yum! Went back for seconds ;-)
Life Is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment